The Association for the Development of Professional Skills PROVENS was founded with the aim of accomplishing strides in education, culture and art.
The seat of the Association is in Novi Sad.
The Association accomplishes its goals through:
- trainings for the development of professional skills of employees;
- training for the development of entrepreneurship based on the creativity of citizens;
- provision of expert and advisory assistance;
- book promotions, exhibitions and other cultural events;
- professional lectures, gatherings and conferences.
Dragana Malešević, PhD, holds a double doctoral degree – a doctoral degree in Didactic-Methodological Sciences and a doctoral degree in Pedagogical Sciences.
She was born and currently resides in Novi Sad.
As a professor and an advisor for the Ministry of Education, she has extensive experience in the field of education. She teaches university students as a professor and conducts adult education at various specialized training programs to help people advance their professional abilities.